Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blog Award

I recieved this award from Enfys at Going Buggy (thanks so so much!!!). She recieved it from another and was asked to pass it on to ten people and I was one of the lucky five she picked. Then she asked us to send it on to ten. There are many blogs that I visit on a daily basis and could not live without. Many of these sites have tutorials and videos and just beautiful creations that help me out so much with my creations. I would like to pass on the award to ten people and they are Bev at All the things I love, My little spot of sanity, Creations by Christina, Stampin Inspirations with Maria Bell, Paper Jewels with Julie, Lolo with Lori, The Pink Stamper, Tammy's Place, Crazy about Mini Albums, and Win A Free Card with Jeannie. For you ladies that I chose please take this and add it to your blog. Thank all of you for your wonderful creations and helpful sites!!! Please pass this on to ten of your favs!!!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!
    So sweet of you to think about me!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for such a sweet award *blushing*. Your such a sweetie!! Thx for the wonderful comments. I have also learned alot from your wonderful blog.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There!

    Thanks so much for the award! You made my day!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on receiving the award sweetie, and thanks so much for passing it on to me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for my blog award...it means so much to me...hugs
    Jeannie

    Congrats on gettting yours!!

    ReplyDelete