Sunday, April 19, 2009

Welcome All!!

Welcome to my first blog!! I have been scrapping for about 5 years both by the traditional craft store supplies and also digital scrapbooking. I have just started using the Cricut Expression a few months ago and I am addicted. The cricut is my reason for starting this blog. On this bog I will share some of my work with you and will also share the many links that I have found to others sites that have valuable information for those of us who love to scrapbook. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you made a great start, the blog is looking great. I signed up to be your first follower
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Enfys, it is a work in progress and I plan to post pictures soon. I have been working with a lot of non-cricut stuff lately..like decoupage and tea bag folding...my kids love the tea bag folding they help cut them out and fold them with me. I have also been working on paper flowers and I am excited about how they came out. I will post some pics real soon.

    ReplyDelete